What is your design process?
1. DISCUSS We start by getting input from you based on your needs, and we also look for background information to get a better idea of who you are to be sure the end product is a reflection of you, your event or your company.
2. ESTIMATE An estimate will then be provided based on our initial consultation. Since our goal is to create a one-of-a-kind project to meet your needs and style, we do not have set a set price list. This allows us to work closely with your budget to provide you with the highest quality product for the price you are working with.
3. DESIGN Once we receive your deposit, we begin designing your options. We present our ideas to you along with exact costs. As a courtesy to our clients, we will provide up to 3 sets of revisions.
4. APPROVE We provide you with a complete mock-up of your chosen design to get your approval and proceed to production.
5. PRODUCE Art is sent to the printer then we assemble and deliver to you. The time frame from idea to completion depends on your specific project and deadline. We can work out all those details with you at our initial meeting.